If for some reason you feel that the WOW center has harmed you, let us know at [email protected] and we will do our best to improve the situation.
On this page
Processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the user of the website (hereinafter user) – collection, processing, storage, correction or deletion of data.
Users are all persons who visit the website, consume services or transmit information to the WOW center. For example, reading articles, subscribing to services, or emailing WOW center.
Services are all free and paid products and services offered by the WOW Center, including downloadable guides, birthday cards, videos or pictures.
Data to be processed
By confirming the privacy terms, you give the right to process the data in accordance with these privacy terms.
The WOW Center collects the following personal information from users through the Website in the following ways:
- name and email – if the user joins the WOW center newsletter, we will send him company news, notifications about new events and offers;
- Website traffic statistics – using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
Purpose of the use of the data
The WOW center uses personal data:
- to provide a service to the user, such as concluding and performing a contract, communicating with the user, forwarding invoices and booking services;
- to send notifications about new articles, services and campaigns to the user’s e-mail address, but only with the prior consent of the user.
The WOW Center uses website traffic statistics to improve the user experience of the website and to market it more effectively.
The user has the right at any time to prohibit the processing of his or her personal data, unless it is necessary for the performance of the claim arising from the contract, including the provision of the service.
Transfer of data to third parties
A third party is a contract partner of the WOW Center who processes personal data and whose product or service provides services to the user of the WOW Center.
The WOW Center uses third parties for day-to-day operations to provide:
- Zone – website hosting
- MailChimp – e-mail forwarding and management system
- Google – website usage statistics analysis
- Facebook – social media usage and analysis of social media statistics
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous point, the WOW center transmits the user’s personal data to the cooperation partner. This is only to the extent necessary to provide the service to the user.
References to other pages
Some pages, such as a blog, have links to other websites or contain embedded content, such as a Youtube video, that you can watch directly from the blog. If you consume embedded content in a technical sense, you will visit another website where the terms of that website apply.
These pages may collect information about you, replace cookies or pass on your information to third parties.
Data retention and security
The WOW Center retains personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or by law. For example, an email address in a mailing list until the user requests that it be removed.
The WOW Center shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data being processed. Only authorized persons have access to the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all users are treated as confidential information.
The user is entitled at any time:
- express their wish to access their own data;
- to demand the correction, supplementation or deletion of personal data under the conditions prescribed by law;
- to require the processing of personal data to be restricted;
- to require the transfer of personal data.
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a corresponding request to the e-mail address [email protected].
If the user believes that his/her rights have been violated in the processing of personal data, he/she has the right to address the Data Protection Inspectorate.
A cookie is a small text file that a web browser automatically saves to a device used by a customer. Cookies are used to collect information about how the customer uses the website in order to make the use of the website more personal and user-friendly for the customer. Cookies may be created by different providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookies are not dangerous for the computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that remain permanently in the cookie file on the user’s computer. They can be used, for example, to identify a user as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customize the content of a website according to the needs of the user or the collection of statistical data.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of a web page, such as application for a service or product, etc.
Cookies are used to gather information about how a website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for users. In addition, cookies help to gather user statistics that allow to measure and improve the website’s performance and provide basic information to conduct effective marketing activities.
The user is deemed to have accepted cookies if his/her browser settings allow cookies. Browsers often allow cookies to be stored on the consumer’s device by default. The user may disable or delete cookies on his/her device by changing the settings of his/her browser. If cookies are not used, the website may not work properly. Instructions for deleting and setting cookies in your browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer.
To collect usage statistics, the WOW Center uses Google Analytics to collect data about subpages visited, visit time, and other statistics.
However, Google Analytics can also collect user activity data without using cookie files. To prevent Google Analytics from accessing your data, install the Google Analytics Blocker on your device: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Extension.